Our History

The History of New Bethany Evangelical Church begins with its construction in 1894 by a group of firm believers committed to the body of Christ.

© 2016 Designed by the New Bethany Technology Team.  Proudly created with Wix.com

224 N. 6th St. Allentown, PA 18102 |  newbethany.elm@gmail.com |  (610) 434-1477

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • SoundCloud Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon